Anyway, back to ASLEAP... Here are some of the features that ASLEAP has to offer (Check out
http://asleap.sourceforge.net/ for a complete list, plus PPTP support).
- Recovers weak LEAP passwords (duh).
- Can read live from any wireless interface in RFMON mode.
- Can monitor a single channel, or perform channel hopping to look for targets.
- Will actively deauthenticate users on LEAP networks, forcing them to reauthenticate. This makes the capture of LEAP passwords very fast.
- Will only deauth users who have not already been seen, doesn't waste time on users who are not running LEAP.
- Can read from stored libpcap files, or AiroPeek NX files (1.X or 2.X files).